ABIT Puresoft is looking for a talented and experienced Technical Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. The Technical Project Manager must ensure that all projects adhere to the required standards of budget, timeline and scope, and manage multiple areas simultaneously, with a focus on leading the development of highly technical projects.
ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud platforms in the market and has been growing exponentially each year. Our organization offers a broad range of ServiceNow development and customization services to give our customers the flexibility to automate even more of their employee’s tasks and optimize their business workflows further. So not only is ServiceNow transforming how businesses work, but it is also reformulating how developers code, learn and innovate. Here, you have the opportunity to apply your expertise, and solve a multitude of business challenges within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Technical Project Manager Responsabilities:
- Manage high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects;
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders, all project relationships, project teams in delivering the projects;
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical employees while ensuring all members are actively working toward established milestones;
- Track and create risk mitigation plans and track project deliverables using appropriate tools;
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects;
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives;
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes;
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis that include analytical techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modelling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements and key analytical troubleshooting;
- Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
Required skills and experience for Technical Project Manager:
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods;
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Acute business and customer-oriented acumen;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skill;
- Understanding of how IT can fulfill the Business needs;
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Project Management or Technology field is required.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform;
- Professional Project Management Certification;
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Transparent management;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance;
- Work from Home and possibility of full remote collaboration;
- Bonus days besides the vacation days;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications.
About ABIT Puresoft
At ABIT Puresoft, from Junior to Senior experience levels, you will discover a partner to support your journey through learning, working and professional development. We provide significant growth opportunities and ongoing learning and developmental programs, enabling the personal growth of our team, but also of our company, with the result of delivering exceptional services to our clients.
Do you accept the challenge?
If you are interested in this job opportunity and your high energy is driving you to an exciting career, innovative technologies and inspiring projects, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.