ABIT Puresoft is looking for an experienced Solution Architect that can act as a trusted advisor, partnering with our customers and willing to take advantage of existing skills in order to contribute to the long-term growth of our ServiceNow business model.
You will play a key role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic transformational change of ITIL solution deployment. You will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation, and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. You will be able to work within the largest ServiceNow Team from Romania for various global clients and you will have the chance to showcase your technical abilities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Solution Architect Responsabilities:
- With provided training, quickly adapt existing architectural skills to the ServiceNow platform and become a productive member of the ServiceNow development team;
- Serve as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies;
- Review business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution;
- Gather architecturally significant requirements from stakeholders;
- Responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements from the project team to systems/technical requirements;
- Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project;
- Influence the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities;
- Work closely with the business development team for creating proof of concept solutions on different ServiceNow products (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, etc.);
- Support the business development team with technical documentation/ wording/ materials for the upcoming commercial offerings around ServiceNow packages (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, etc.);
- Formulate and lead pre-sales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study and utilization of available training.
Required skills and experience for Solution Architect:
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role;
- Experience in architecting cloud solutions with one of public cloud providers: AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure;
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development;
- Project management and leadership skills are essential;
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities;
- Hard working, problem solver and technology passionate;
- Strong communication and presentation skills and have the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Flexible and analytical approach;
- Solution oriented person, with ability to deal with high level responsibilities;
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum methodology.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform;
- Preferred certifications: TOGAF certification, ITIL or Six Sigma certification;
- Any cloud related certification will be a plus;
- ServiceNow certifications;
- Automation and Integration projects.
- Transparent management;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance;
- Work from Home and possibility of full remote collaboration;
- Bonus days besides the vacation days;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications.
About ABIT Puresoft
At ABIT Puresoft, from Junior to Senior experience levels, you will discover a partner to support your journey through learning, working and professional development. We provide significant growth opportunities and ongoing learning and developmental programs, enabling the personal growth of our team, but also of our company, with the result of delivering exceptional services to our clients.
Do you accept the challenge?
If you are interested in this job opportunity and your high energy is driving you to an exciting career, innovative technologies and inspiring projects, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.