ABIT Puresoft is looking for a skilled and self-motivated ServiceNow developer, with at least 1 year of hands-on experience with the platform.
The developer will have the opportunity to work within the largest ServiceNow Team from Romania for various global clients and must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position may require the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
ServiceNow Developer Responsabilities:
- Provide the client with ServiceNow development Best-Practices and assist in their implementation;
- Deliver ServiceNow development consulting services based on the Client’s ServiceNow release plan, including all modules implemented by the client;
- Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules;
- Develop ServiceNow Design and Update Documentation for code and configurations;
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration;
- Develop Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules;
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus;
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems, including loading, manipulation and maintenance of data;
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
Required skills and experience for ServiceNow Developer:
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application;
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system;
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP;
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Transparent management;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance;
- Work from Home and possibility of full remote collaboration;
- Bonus days besides the vacation days;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications.
About ABIT Puresoft
At ABIT Puresoft, from Junior to Senior experience levels, you will discover a partner to support your journey through learning, working and professional development. We provide significant growth opportunities and ongoing learning and developmental programs, enabling the personal growth of our team, but also of our company, with the result of delivering exceptional services to our clients.
Do you accept the challenge?
If you are interested in this job opportunity and your high energy is driving you to an exciting career, innovative technologies and inspiring projects, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.