As digital transformation continues to stoke the growth of the ERP market, one of our customers, a global solutions provider focused on healthcare, based in Switzerland is preparing their businesses to switch to Dynamics 365 and is looking for experienced AX professionals to support their journey.
In this role, the ideal candidate will enjoy full access to the entire Dynamics modules to provide solutions to move the business forward through technology. As a member of our client team, you will be responsible for reviewing business processes, re-engineering the configuration of AX to improve efficiency, programming solutions specific to business needs and performing many of the functional/technical tasks to contribute to the transition to Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Technician Responsabilities:
- Provide development and global support (Level 2/ Level 3) for our client ERP (Dynamics Axapta 2009 / Axapta 2012) and contribute to the gradual transition to Dynamics 365;
- Cooperation with business key users;
- Understand and capture the critical inputs of the client and translate them into effective requirements and solutions;
- Responsibility for on-going system functionality, maintenance, accessibility, updates and upgrades;
- Strategically address customer needs;
- Liaise with other members of the technical teams in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues;
- Be part of the future AX2012-D365 transition and implementation.
Required skills and experience for Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Relevant qualifications and proven experience within Software Engineering field;
- 4+ years Dynamics AX / D365 experience;
- Must have working experience with AX2009, AX2012;
- 2+ years in a customer facing service role in any capacity;
- 2+ years of experience in ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Epicor, and/or related;
- Experience with all stages of AX Development;
- Effective interaction with End Customer & Microsoft Support teams at the appropriate technical depth;
- Experience with MS SQL and Active Directory;
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (Windows and/or Linux);
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes;
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of English, both in speaking and writing;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Functional experience with ERP implementations;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with both technical and non-technical users;
- Ability to self-organize, be proactive and responsible.
- Transparent management;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance;
- Work from Home and possibility of full remote collaboration;
- Bonus days besides the vacation days;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications.
About ABIT Puresoft
At ABIT Puresoft, from Junior to Senior experience levels, you will discover a partner to support your journey through learning, working and professional development. We provide significant growth opportunities and ongoing learning and developmental programs, enabling the personal growth of our team, but also of our company, with the result of delivering exceptional services to our clients.
Do you accept the challenge?
If you are interested in this job opportunity and your high energy is driving you to an exciting career, innovative technologies and inspiring projects, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
If you are a freelancer, we are open to different types of collaboration, so let’s have a chat.